No one likes to think about death, let alone plan for it. In many families discussing one’s mortality is an extremely uncomfortable topic, but it is a topic that should be discussed and planned for well in advance. Pre-planning your funeral, when done properly can give you peace of mind because you know that your arrangements are ready and pre-funded.
By pre-planning your funeral, you can:
• Make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave it to your family during their time of grief
• Make your wishes known and ensure that personal records are organized and easy for your survivors to locate
• Provide immediate financial protection in case the need arises before it’s expected
• Control the cost of the funeral or cremation service without over spending
• Rates are locked-in and guaranteed to never increase
• No physical exam required
• Payment plans available for families on a fixed-income (3, 5, 7 and 10 years plans)
• Payment Plans - policy guarantees to pay the full balance in the event of unexpected death (2 year contestablity applies to certain cases)
• Accidental coverage - pays total balance due to an accident
• MEDICAID SPEND-DOWN - Irrevocable agreement plans
By pre-planning your funeral, you relieve your family of having to make important decisions during a period of great stress and grief. A time when people aren’t thinking clearly and may not know what to do, because you never made your wishes known. A time where families are exposed to high funeral cost and pressured to making stressful financial decisions.
Secure Your Legacy can provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve, knowing that all these important issues are finalized.